Your local and best pest control service in
Kearny Mesa, California
Simple Pest Management provides the Kearny Mesa area with reliable & effective elimination of insects and rodents. We have pest control programs for all different types of residences including single family homes, condos, and apartment buildings. We also service commercial properties including food processing facilities, restaurants, schools, office buildings and many other types of locations. At Simple Pest Management, we go out of our way to tailor service to our customer’s specific needs; whether they are looking for year-round protection or a one-time service.
Simple Pest Management strives to exceed our client’s expectations, from the moment our technicians arrive. All of our technicians are uniformed; are licensed, bonded and insured. But beyond these basics, you will find that they are professionals and will treat your home as they would that if their own family. We use the latest technology available in the pest control industry and have the experience to understand how and when to use the advanced tools and when to use basic, old fashioned hard work.
This is the difference with our company. We understand that technology won’t always solve the problem if you don’t have skilled technicians in control.
100% satisfaction Guaranteed
You might have read about the locust attack that affected 90,000 hectares of land in major districts of Rajasthan, India. The locusts traveled from regions of South Africa traveling eastwards to Pakistan and India. Such an outbreak of pests can damage property, restrict movement, and cause economic loss. Therefore, in California, the importance of pest control measures is highly emphasized.
Do not confuse pests with insects, both of them are different. A pest can be an animal, an insect, or even a plant that poses a threat to human existence. Particularly pests are used in the agricultural sphere for the insects that damage crops and livestock. Note that the concept of pest is a loose concept. This means that what is considered as a pest in one region may not be necessarily considered a pest in another. Every year around the globe, there is news of pests outbreak in one or the other region. This harms the agricultural and horticultural crops causing damage to the property of farmers. The damage can be both direct (when they eat up the crops as happened in case of the locust attack) or indirect (when they transmit some viral and bacterial infection).
Why is conducting regular pest control important?
- Hygiene. This is the first and foremost concern. Pest outbreaks can affect the health of an individual and the environment. Whether it is a mosquito or mice, these insects can create stinky and filthy conditions. Moreover, the breeding of pests can make the situation worse. For example, you might be knowing that mosquito breeding can lead to malaria. Whatever disease these animals carry; it will eventually get transferred to your body. Thus, pests can cause some serious health issues.
- Property- Pests can not only affect your health but can easily damage property. The termites under your bed can cause damage to the bedsheets and the wooden bed. The mice can actually eat up the curtains and food. Bird droppings are also considered a major issue faced by houses and buildings in California. It is because of their acidic nature that can cause damage to the walls. Other insects can also invade your house and can pose threat to your property. The situation can become worse for you if you are living in a rented house. Since there is no home insurance, you will have to pay for every damage that occurs while you are living in the house. Here in Kearny mesa, regular pest control is done to avoid such problems.
- Stress-free life. Well, it is an indirect consequence of pest control, however, it is the most important. It is only when you’ll have a healthy environment and no fear of pests that you live a stress-free life. Imagine yourself sleeping on a bed that has termites and bugs underneath. Surely you will not be able to sleep properly. The existence of tiny red bugs can literally be a nuisance. Thus, pests can make life a misery. It is believed a pest-free home is a happy home to live in. You can get regular pest inspection also which will give you the guarantee to live a healthy and carefree life.
- Food Security-Well, the first three reasons focus more on the threats faced at an individual level. But the pest outbreak can actually be an issue of global concern. The locust attack that was mentioned in the beginning destroyed major crops which led to scarcer production than in recent years. An outbreak on a very large scale has the potential to destabilize global food security.
You all know that the entire world is dependent on each other. What happens in one country has a bearing on the other country. There are continuous exchanges taking place in the form of exports and imports. Foodgrains are also one of the major commodities exchanged. In such a scenario, if a country is attacked by pests, it will have a bearing on the country’s production which in turn will affect the export chain. Therefore, pests pose a bigger threat to society.
It is believed that around 50,000 people around the globe are bitten by rats. In countries having comparatively high snake populations, there have been cases of people dying due to snake bite. Almost 20% of the food produced in the world is eaten by rodents. Moreover, rodents themselves are great carriers of mites and fleas. In America, a substantial population is even allergic to insects that sting. In such cases, pest control has become a necessity. The Kearny Mesa pest control services have taken on the task to help the people get rid of these problems.
However, at an individual level also you can keep a check on the pest population.
What can you do?
- Prevention-As it is always said, prevention is always better than cure. So is the case here. You should try to keep surrounding as clean and as healthy as possible so that pests do not even get the ground to stay. For example, if there’s stagnant water around your house you should probably get rid of it. No stagnant water means no breeding ground for mosquitoes. Similarly, do not litter around and in the house. Keep the garbage sealed in plastics, especially kitchen waste. Try to remove the garbage daily from your home. In case there is a leaking plumb, you should get it fixed as soon as possible. Regularly clean the drawers and almira’s and regions where things are kept in stacks. It is easy for insects to penetrate and breed in closed spaces. Keep the food packed and perfectly covered.
- Using pesticides– A Pesticide is the easiest way to get rid of the irritating pests! If you have located a pest in your house, you can read about it and then buy the necessary pesticide. If you have children at home, then remember to keep the pesticides away from them. Also if you haven’t used any pesticide before, you can just start with a low-risk pesticide. There are such pesticides available in the stores. Some pesticides that require mixing, try to avoid them if you can. Buy ready-to-use products. Just read the instructions written on the bottle and you are good to go.
- Contact a professional pest control service– It is possible that even after trying the first two ways, you are still not able to get rid of the pests. It is also possible that these may come up again and again. In such cases, it is better to contact a professional pest control service. These are well-trained people who can not only cure the pest control problem but can also prevent them from occurring in the near future.
If you are living in Kearny Mesa, then there are many pest controllers in the city. Kearny Mesa pest control services are considered effective and best. You can book your appointment with them. Note that it is always better to have a regular inspection for pest control. It is possible that sometimes you may not even notice and there can be nests. In such cases, a pest controller makes sure that your house is healthy to live in.